Invenio Solutions - Low Pressure, Family-oriented, Excellent Opportunities | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

"Low Pressure, Family-oriented, Excellent Opportunities"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA
Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Invenio actually cares about it's employees. I've never worked for a company that gave recognition for employee successes, and to me that means a lot! Every morning starts off with a team huddle meeting to give everyone a little "pep in their step". The management team is very open to communication and will help to resolve any issues you may experience. The atmosphere is very laid back and all employees seem to act like family toward each other, even towards new employees. The actual work and accounts are fairly simple and easy to handle. Monday to Friday, 8:30-5..no weekends worked, makes for a pleasant career.

Cons

Hourly pay is a little on the low side, considering those who have years of marketing and sales experience under their belts. Commission pay is reasonable, with some hoops to jump through.

Advice to Management

For the upper management in the Austin office: Please be considerate to your employees in VA during inclement weather. While you may not experience horrific snow conditions, understand that Winchester does not plow their roads or take the time to salt or pre-treat. We drive over many icy hills and often when most other businesses, schools, and road closings -- we find ourselves working. Some of us cannot afford to purchase adequate vehicles for snow, based on our salary...and for those who have large 4x4 pickup trucks -- we still find ourselves sliding sideways into work..no vehicle big or small can be controlled on icy surfaces. We are all valuable employees and it would be detrimental to your company to lose one of us in an accident.

Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions

1. "Satisfied, pretty good place to work."

Pros

Great environment
    Friendly people
    Lots of energy
    Challenging and fun work

Cons

No opportunities for career development in my field

"Great opportunity for someone who has some work ethic, and initiative to grow!!"

Current Employee - Microsoft Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Microsoft Account Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture is great generally, there various campaigns under the same roof so the culture varies. Free coffee and tea, has a company kitchen, great opportunities for someone who wants to grow with a growing company.

Cons

The incentives and games can be a little cheesy, and makes you wonder why you wouldn't split that in half and pay people a bit more and spend less time creating complicated metrics that only confuse and frustrate employees.

Advice to Management

More transparency, and openness creates a more supportive environment. There is often a feeling that something is cooking and we'll know when we are allowed to know. That doesn't build confidence or loyalty, only a secretive environment. I understand new people may need to earn their keep. But for those of us who have and continue to produce at a top level, communicate that personally, not with a cheesy plaque or a "Rock".