Invision - I am glad I joined INVISION | Glassdoor
  1. "I am glad I joined INVISION"

I have been working at Invision

Pros

When I think of INVISION, I think of the people who work here. They are hardworking, smart, passionate, and sincere. My coworkers including our managers, want to do well, individually and collectively. They ask questions, and collaborate to help us focus our resources appropriately. It's a good group! Management listens to concerns, and especially in recent months has been transparent about business plans or challenges....

Cons

Some roles do require long hours and hard work. Fortunately, most of us enjoy what we do for a living. Hopefully, the effort will pay off for everyone at INVISION.

Advice to Management

Resist the urge to take on too many projects or initiatives at once, so the focus can be clear and there are enough resources.

Invision2015-11-17

Other Employee Reviews

"QA Analyst"

Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Duluth, GA

I worked at Invision for more than 2 years

Pros

Free Breakfast on Wednesday. (prior to the buy out by Mediaocean)

Cons

Mediaocean bought Invision June 30, 2016. By Aug 17, 2016, 30% of Invision employees were laid off.

Invision2016-08-22

"Invision Experience"

Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Invision full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Interesting product; generally nice people to work with; salary level and working conditions were good; individuals who left the firm did very well as a result of their experience at the firm.

Cons

Career path and opportunities for many individuals was not good; some management changes did not pan out and the firm suffered as a result.

Advice to Management

None, on August 1, 2016 the firm was sold to another company (Mediaocean LLC). Subsequently, many of the individuals from Invision were terminated.

Invision2016-12-09

Discover more reviews about Invision.