Iora Health - Wonderful organization changing healthcare | Glassdoor
  1. "Wonderful organization changing healthcare"

I worked at Iora Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic people who are very smart and mission driven, and who recognize that people are their key asset. Business model that allows the right clinical decision to be the right business decision. Incredible growth opportunities as a business and for the people who work in the business. They are doing the right thing for patients. Technology focus that enables care delivery innovation and automation in scalable ways. They hire great people every day. All of the trends in healthcare support their positioning (consumerism, value based care, consolidation, etc).

Cons

The range of business opportunities in value based care can make it hard to focus The rapid growth requires new skills and team members need more development to support that scale Usual growing pains you would expect at a fast growing company re: infrastructure that is a bit behind the scale of the growth

Continue reading
    Iora Health2019-01-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Innovative"

I have been working at Iora Health full-time

Pros

company values innovation and collaboration of their employees

Cons

Compensation is not competitive for staff

Iora Health2020-03-02
  2. "The best place I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Health Coach in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Iora Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

First and foremost, they care about their employees and make them feel heard. They value honesty and openness, which to me, is the most important value in a company. The mission here is what drove me to apply to the job: bring humanity back to healthcare. They are trying to fix a system that is so broken, a goal that we should all strive to reach. I have only been working here for a few days now, but I can say, without a doubt, I chose the right company to work for.

Cons

None!! As long as they keep doing what they are doing, their company will continue to achieve greatness.

Continue reading
    Iora Health2020-02-26

Discover more reviews about Iora Health.