Ipsos - Fun place to work for below-par salary. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ipsos

"Fun place to work for below-par salary."

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Uniondale, NY
Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Uniondale, NY

Pros

Great people, good balance of work and professional life, convenience, match of 401k, good medical benefits, competitive PTO allowance. Exposure to great projects, and the company is well known and well respected in the industry, which helps a great deal when it comes to career growth in the future.

Cons

Limited room for advancement, small bonuses, hard to distinguish self among others within organization. Yearly pay increase rarely covered cost of living increases. Bad behavior goes unpunished, and good behavior goes unrewarded. Operations teams have limited exposure to projects from beginning to end.

Advice to Management

Salaries should be in line with other salaries within industry.

Other Employee Reviews for Ipsos

"Great company to work for - especially the Cincinnati office."

Former Employee - Research Associate in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Research Associate in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

if you are straight out of college it is a great place to work because there are a lot of young people that work there and makes it easy to meet others. It is also great if you can be on the P & G Team because you will have that on your resume always and they are a great client - really a true partnership with Ipsos on the copy testing side. Most of the upper mgt is very nice - a very nice company environment overall - and the advancement opportunities are pretty clear cut - it is clear what your next role is.

Cons

there can be a lot of competition and the pay is not great - sometimes the account managers are thrown in without knowing enough about the methodologies.

Advice to Management

I think every account manager should have to go through training of all other positions first and fully understand methodology.

"Super cool place to work + they value their employees"

I have been working at Ipsos full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked at Ipsos for three years now and truly believe this is an amazing company. The people that I get to interact with and learn from on a daily basis are talented, ambitious, focused and hilarious...

I am consistently inspired by my boss who pushes me to do more within my current role, take on more responsibilities within the company and seek out new ways to help the team. And to top it all off, she's actually a NICE person.

The people who seem to thrive here really care about the results and see the value in what Ipsos provides to help clients with their business. If you work hard, you will see opportunity for growth within the firm.

I have learned a TON and laugh every day. What more can you ask for??

Other pros: Happy Hours, Summer Hours, competitive comp + benefits, sunny and moderm office space, lots of communication from management on news + status of the company, solid work / life balance

Cons

If you're not smart, kind and fun -- this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin' on -- you guys are doing something right. Lots of smiles in this office!