Iris Software - A steadily growing company | Glassdoor
  1. "A steadily growing company"

Current Employee - Technical Consultant in New Delhi, IL

I have been working at Iris Software full-time

Pros

Proactive management who constantly reviews and refines our processes based on feedback coming from both the clients and the employees. Latest technology. Forward-looking staff. For the first time in my professional career I manage to balance my work and life communications.

Cons

Strong skills are necessary to work with a wide range of high-profile clients.

Iris Software2019-12-13
  1. "Exposure to the latest tech"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant

I have been working at Iris Software full-time

Pros

It's a nice company that offers a wide variety of projects to work on and decent opportunities for professional growth. The training is really helpful. Work from home is a great plus for me. Managers pay a lot of attention to employee morale; hard work is appreciated, we can share our feedback with our colleagues and work in a team to achieve great results.

Cons

We should simply keep on improving the company's structure and communication across teams to take our productivity to the next level. That's it. No cons.

Iris Software2020-01-19
  2. "I value every single day of working here"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant

I have been working at Iris Software full-time

Pros

This job opened up new opportunities in my professional career. I reviewed my goals for skills advancement and started investing more time in upgrading my knowledge in this field. My team is really supportive. I think having managers who are competent, knowledgeable and friendly is pure luck these days.

Cons

The company is growing fast. Make sure you feel comfortable in a fast-pace environment.

Iris Software2020-01-15

Discover more reviews about Iris Software.