Iron Mountain Inc - This is the best job I have ever had | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

"This is the best job I have ever had"

Current Employee - Sales
Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Iron Mountain Inc full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Solid history of performance and growth has kept the company in the Fortune 1000. Unlike other well established companies, Iron Mountain continuously reinvents itself to maintain its global leader position without losing touch with its local customers in every market. Being innovative and dynamic provides the right individuals with plenty opportunities for career growth. The company has a solid culture of self accountability, non-performers and people with poor attitudes are not tolerated and usually rejected by their own peers. I have been with Iron Mountain for over half a decade and look forward to retiring here (I have a long way to go).

Cons

It is a huge public corporation with demanding shareholders. This demands a lot from employees at all levels. There is never a dull moment at Iron Mountain.

Other Employee Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

1. "In Charlotte, this place sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Former Employee - Operation Service Specialist in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Operation Service Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

In Charlotte,u must be joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

railroad employees out the door, when others who dont do jack get a way with murder and sit on their lazy butts and do nothing while a select few have to do all the work and meet the numbers of production but do the get the CREDIT IN DOING THE JOB HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advice to Management

one sentance clean em all out and put in fresh blood who cares for all employees and get rid of the good ole boy mentality that went out in the 50"s

"Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Collegeville, PA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Collegeville, PA

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Most people are great to work with once you find the right contacts and resources.

Cons

There are multiple members of upper management that have reached “their level of incompetency”. If you are not familiar with this term please refer to “The Peter Principle: Why Things Always Go Wrong” By (author) Laurence J. Peter, By (author) Raymond Hull. Also, the company is very sales driven and the customer relationships are falling by the wayside.

Advice to Management

Read the book listed above and if you don't know who I am referring to, it's you!