Iron Mountain Inc - Iron Mountain - a company dominated by worthless hacks who promote their unprofessional and useless friends. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Iron Mountain Inc
There are newer employer reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

See Most Recent

Helpful (6)

"Iron Mountain - a company dominated by worthless hacks who promote their unprofessional and useless friends."

Star Star Star Star Star
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
  • Comp & Benefits
  • Senior Management
Former Employee - Various in Collegeville, PA
Former Employee - Various in Collegeville, PA
Doesn't Recommend
Neutral Outlook
No opinion of CEO

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There are no longer any pros that I can think of for this company.

Cons

World's worst managers.
Poor business decisions and no clear direction.
Hostile work environment.
Did I mention world's worst managers?

Advice to Management

Since management is 90% incompetent stooges, my advice to the other 10% is to remove and replace the incompetent stooges.

Other Employee Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

  1. Helpful (3)

    "Iron Mountain is always changing!"

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Corporate Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Corporate Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time (More than 5 years)

    Pros

    Great people to work with and a very secure company.

    Cons

    Main focus is the shareholders, not employees. Always looking to be the first to introduce solutions to the market even if they are not ready to support it internally. Poor billing/invoicing system!

    Advice to Management

    Put more focus on the employees and definitely put more emphasis on building solid relationships with all customers' not just the Fortune 100 accounts.


  2. Helpful (5)

    "The best people have left & "tired iron" is all that remain"

    Star Star Star Star Star
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Solutions Sales
    Former Employee - Solutions Sales
    Doesn't Recommend
    Neutral Outlook
    No opinion of CEO

    I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time (More than 8 years)

    Pros

    800 pound gorilla in physical data protection/records management
    outstanding Fortune 1000 customer base
    high profile industry & great brand recongition

    Cons

    strategy and innovation are non-existent -- returning money to the shareholders instead of investing in business
    the brains and leadership have left or retired - investors treating IRM like an ATM machine
    sales is dead and Go-to-market expansion is a thing of the past - just managing & retaining business now

    Advice to Management

    No advice needs be offered. Management has called the "play": manage the business for "return" not for "growth".


There are newer employer reviews for Iron Mountain Inc
There are newer employer reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

See Most Recent

Work at Iron Mountain Inc? Share Your Experiences

Iron Mountain Inc
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or