It's Just Lunch - Disposable Employees | Glassdoor

"Disposable Employees"

Former Employee - Dating Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great learning experience in a unique industry

Cons

- Owner doesn't care about employees (no benefits were provided) - "Directors" (sales) were cutthroat and came off as extremely fake - Clients were spoiled and rude and would blame dating coordinators for their inability to be successful - Directors would bring on just about any client to hit quota, regardless of whether or not we had appropriate matches for them in our active client files

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees

It's Just Lunch2017-02-27

It's Just Lunch Response

March 16, 2017Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for sharing. We manage our clients’ expectations to be realistic, however, there is emotion that goes into any dating process. The ability to work with a prospective client is based on what they’re looking for. Thanks to the breadth and diversity of our client base, we ...

1. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Toledo, OH

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comfortable work environment, awesome pay, great support, Great co-workers, awesome contests, unique job, I love being a part of finding people love and happiness

Cons

After a few months they will reduce pay and increase commission (this could be good or bad, but makes employees responsible for earning that paycheck), remote work but still have to drive to an office. Also it's a very tough sale and can be frustrating, but if you love a challenge like myself this is a non-issue.

Advice to Management

Allow all employees to work from home if they prefer, this reduces overhead and increases employee flexibility.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-23

It's Just Lunch Response

September 16, 2019CEO

Your insight is appreciated. We’re so glad to know that you do enjoy the overall team dynamics fostered from co-workers, management support and helping our clients find that special someone! We appreciate you!

2. "I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I love it here!

It's Just Lunch2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.