It's Just Lunch - This is the only job I ever want, I have found my home,The Best Job Ever!!!. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

"This is the only job I ever want, I have found my home,The Best Job Ever!!!."

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in New York, NY
Current Employee - Dating Specialist in New York, NY

Pros

Make a profound difference in people's lives, flexible hours, supportive Management team. It's fun, policy driven, professional. I love it.

Cons

Sometimes people can get emotional about dating and have unrealistic expectations. You have to be tough and must stay positive.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Your support, faith, excitement, ongoing training, inspires me to be the best. Thank you.

Other Employee Reviews for It's Just Lunch

"It was not a very good experience from the beginning, but I tried to stick with it."

Current Employee - Coordinator
    Current Employee - Coordinator

Pros

I think it's great to be a part of someone's personal life and a lot of fun to know that you are making a difference in some people's lives.

Cons

I was hired on via phone. Conference call training, which I had to take from my cell phone because they didn't have an office for me until the following week, which I felt was unprofessional. After that, I get my office after the 4th of July, they sent all my supplies minus a phone. So the first two days I was unable to do ANYTHING because my phone was attached to my internet, it was a voice over phone that connected me to my router. When I finally received my phone on day 2, my laptops were not connecting to the internet, so I was now able to make calls, but not able to pull leads to make the calls. When I finally got everything up and running, I make a lot of call, can't really remember how many the first week. The second week - first 5 day/40 hour week, I made a lot of calls, had a few pending clients, but nothing set in stone, so no income yet. Today, I went into the office, couldn't log into anything on my screens (email/database) called tech support, called my sales manager twice, was in the office for about an hour before I finally got a call saying "as you can see, your employment with us has been terminated" I asked why, "she said, well, productivity, we can tell right away if someone "has it" or doesn't" and that was it, couldn't ask questions about getting my last check or anything it was just "pack your things, leave your key at the front desk and good luck in your future". I was never helped in the first two weeks, I kept in constant contact with my sales manager and she never once asked if I was struggling or anything, on top of that there was never even a conversation saying "hey, if you don't get anything by Friday, you're fired" I just feel it was a very crappy way of dealing with things and feel that I could have been a better employee if i was helped along and encouraged more than just a fake conversation and no coaching or anything. If you are a high pressure sales person you will do fine, but if you are more of a personal relationship/rapport sales person you're going to struggle.

Advice to Management

I think that you should possibly have a better way of following up with your employees or at least a coaching process. I've worked in sales for 10 years and the thing that bothers me is that there was never a "hey, we need to hit this by this time or else you're going to be fired"

"Dysfunctional."

Former Employee - Membership Director in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Membership Director in Nashville, TN

Pros

Good quality clientele and pleasure in helping clientele achieve a rewarding dating experience.

Cons

Inconsistency, revenue rather than clientele focused.

Advice to Management

More employee and client focus rather than revenue focused.