It's Just Lunch - Professional Matchmaking Service | Glassdoor

"Professional Matchmaking Service"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's Just Lunch has such a professional environment and they have a rigorous training process that really prepares you to be a successful in Matchmaking! I've worked in the Dating Industry prior and IJL, not only has a great compensation structure, but the on-going support and coaching you receive is a huge benefit, as well!

Cons

The only downside for me in particular, is that hubs have limited positions for you to advance to. So, if you want to move up, in some cases, you have to relocate. I plan on growing within the company when the time is right, but I would need to be prepared to relocate- which I'd be open to! I just wished their were more opportunities locally for growth. Other than that, I love everything about IJL!

Advice to Management

Continue investing in the good candidates within the company, so the tenure can continue to increase!

It's Just Lunch2019-03-07
  1. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Toledo, OH

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comfortable work environment, awesome pay, great support, Great co-workers, awesome contests, unique job, I love being a part of finding people love and happiness

Cons

After a few months they will reduce pay and increase commission (this could be good or bad, but makes employees responsible for earning that paycheck), remote work but still have to drive to an office. Also it's a very tough sale and can be frustrating, but if you love a challenge like myself this is a non-issue.

Advice to Management

Allow all employees to work from home if they prefer, this reduces overhead and increases employee flexibility.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-23
  2. "I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I love it here!

It's Just Lunch2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.