It's Just Lunch - Fun Experience! | Glassdoor

"Fun Experience!"

Former Employee - Dating Specialist in White Marsh, MD

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hiring process was a pleasure. Excellent support for training. Great leadership. Positive environment. Helps to be proactive and ask many questions.

Cons

Price is an issue with many potential clients. However, what they're doing hasn't worked. This is not casual dating, it's productive dating... The service is invaluable. Helping people become more productive in dating is

Advice to Management

Keep up the Great work! Everyone I spoke with was incredibly helpful, the people I interacted with were a pleasure and Julie Y. is awesome (If you get the chance to speak with/work with her, learn all you can!) Thank you, for everything.

It's Just Lunch2019-04-14

It's Just Lunch Response

May 2, 2019CEO

Thank you for your feedback. Your definition of Productive Dating is SPOT ON. Our many success stories via new marriages, long term relationships, and blended families originate from great first dates. We provide an invaluable service to our clients and we appreciate the effort you ...

1. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Toledo, OH

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comfortable work environment, awesome pay, great support, Great co-workers, awesome contests, unique job, I love being a part of finding people love and happiness

Cons

After a few months they will reduce pay and increase commission (this could be good or bad, but makes employees responsible for earning that paycheck), remote work but still have to drive to an office. Also it's a very tough sale and can be frustrating, but if you love a challenge like myself this is a non-issue.

Advice to Management

Allow all employees to work from home if they prefer, this reduces overhead and increases employee flexibility.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-23
  2. "I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I love it here!

It's Just Lunch2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.