It's Just Lunch - Best Career Move | Glassdoor

"Best Career Move"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

The training provided is second to none, the support I receive from my VP and the leadership is refreshing and the comradery amongst my team is uplifting and I look forward to coming to work everyday.

Cons

I had to get use to the cubicle and not being able to be in front of my customers, but the company is definitely evolving in those areas and I am excited for the future.

Advice to Management

Keep doing up the good work, we are headed in the right direction.

It's Just Lunch2019-05-13

It's Just Lunch Response

July 29, 2019CEO

That’s the idea, we love to hear that we’re doing great to build a team-oriented environment and know that we’re going to get EVEN better as our Matchmaking team continues to expand with great talent. So glad to hear that you love to come to work, the feeling is mutual.

1. "There Is A Reason IJL Is #1 Around The World!"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

After being a successful business owner for 20+ years, I elected to sell my firm and jump into an "Employee Position." I honestly never thought I would find a company where I would fit so perfectly! Unlike most large organizations. the Management and Executives teams at It's Just Lunch truly care about their employees and clients. They consistently reach out to their employees for feedback and implement the suggestions...

Cons

The only con for me personally, is the inability to work from home. But honestly, this is an unfair con for IJL, as I elected to work out of an office that is conveniently located near my home. I love the we are in a beautiful office right in the heart of Ft. Worth. The company also provides covered parking with a safe connection straight into the building.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! I have truly enjoyed our weekly meetings and am grateful to have an executive and management team that honestly cares about keeping the employees and clients happy.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-05
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

It's Just Lunch is an outstanding company to work for generous sales incentives, lots of support and you get the ability to sell something you can really believe in and change peoples lives.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind- I truly love what I do. I left the company to travel the world and even came back when I didn't need to work because I missed working with our amazing clients.

Advice to Management

We always love the sales support and great incentives.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-05

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.