It's Just Lunch - There Is A Reason IJL Is #1 Around The World! | Glassdoor
  1. "There Is A Reason IJL Is #1 Around The World!"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

After being a successful business owner for 20+ years, I elected to sell my firm and jump into an "Employee Position." I honestly never thought I would find a company where I would fit so perfectly! Unlike most large organizations. the Management and Executives teams at It's Just Lunch truly care about their employees and clients. They consistently reach out to their employees for feedback and implement the... suggestions into the day to day practices throughout the company. IJL respects a work life balance and makes sure that the employees are well compensated for the work they do. Not only do they offer a competitive salary but they provide multiple opportunities for weekly and monthly bonuses based on the quality of your business and your customer satisfaction. At IJL you will find: Friendly & Supportive Team Atmosphere Multiple Growth Opportunities Respect for Clients and Employees Alike Great Compensation and Benefits And A Work Life Balance Others Would Be Jealous Of!

Cons

The only con for me personally, is the inability to work from home. But honestly, this is an unfair con for IJL, as I elected to work out of an office that is conveniently located near my home. I love the we are in a beautiful office right in the heart of Ft. Worth. The company also provides covered parking with a safe connection straight into the building.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! I have truly enjoyed our weekly meetings and am grateful to have an executive and management team that honestly cares about keeping the employees and clients happy.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-05
  1. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Toledo, OH

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comfortable work environment, awesome pay, great support, Great co-workers, awesome contests, unique job, I love being a part of finding people love and happiness

Cons

After a few months they will reduce pay and increase commission (this could be good or bad, but makes employees responsible for earning that paycheck), remote work but still have to drive to an office. Also it's a very tough sale and can be frustrating, but if you love a challenge like myself this is a non-issue.

Advice to Management

Allow all employees to work from home if they prefer, this reduces overhead and increases employee flexibility.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-23

It's Just Lunch Response

September 16, 2019CEO

Your insight is appreciated. We’re so glad to know that you do enjoy the overall team dynamics fostered from co-workers, management support and helping our clients find that special someone! We appreciate you!

2. "I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I love it here!

It's Just Lunch2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.