It's Just Lunch - Ask a lot of a lot of specific questions before you start! | Glassdoor

"Ask a lot of a lot of specific questions before you start!"

Former Employee - Dating Specialist in Dallas, TX

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

I liked my co workers, it was fun in the beginning. Talking to different clients about their love life.

Cons

Managers cherry pick the best leads. Very disheartening when management is taking leads and then there isn’t a lot for the sales reps. You start with a 50k base but then they expect you to go to minimum wage plus commission without any guarantee on leads. The Facebook and instagram leads are horrible, that’s why managers reassign them to other people and only take the best leads.

Advice to Management

Stop having your managers selling. There are very limited new leads, why do you let the managers cherry pick? If a manager wants to sell, don’t manage but having them do both is an unfair advantage and doesn’t encourage others it is actually deflating when managers brag about their sales. If managers want to sell have them strictly rdas and renewals. On the weekends when managers should be passing leads to other... reps they keep the best fit themselves, my manager made a joke about it being a “perk” of management. I think it is disgusting and one of the main reasons I chose to leave the company.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-12
  1. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Toledo, OH

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comfortable work environment, awesome pay, great support, Great co-workers, awesome contests, unique job, I love being a part of finding people love and happiness

Cons

After a few months they will reduce pay and increase commission (this could be good or bad, but makes employees responsible for earning that paycheck), remote work but still have to drive to an office. Also it's a very tough sale and can be frustrating, but if you love a challenge like myself this is a non-issue.

Advice to Management

Allow all employees to work from home if they prefer, this reduces overhead and increases employee flexibility.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-23
  2. "I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I love it here!

It's Just Lunch2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.