Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!

Aug 22, 2019 - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company for self starters!

May 5, 2021 - Dating Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is a lot of opportunity to be successful if you put in the work. The management is supportive and the team is a very positive group.

Cons

There is a learning curve to get started but if you put in the time and effort it pays off.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0

Worst job / company I have ever experienced

May 3, 2021 - Membership Director in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home with minimal supervision.... it’s not worth it, I promise

Cons

I wanted to love this job so badly.. very cult like culture that genuinely have you believing you will make 100k a year. While technically extreme stretch) you can... you won’t lol. It’s like telling your kid “ you can be president someday” . You are literally scamming and lying to people to get them to join , pretty heartbreaking . The turn over within the company is insane , higher ups Take no responsibility or accountability... it’s all about money. After months of raising concerns I was finally let go which was truly a blessing.. I didn’t want to walk away from my clients who I cared about but ultimately couldn’t be part of that culture. Also plan on working 7 days a week if you want to hit goal .

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.