It's Just Lunch - I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!! | Glassdoor
  1. "I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I love it here!

It's Just Lunch2019-08-22
  1. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Toledo, OH

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comfortable work environment, awesome pay, great support, Great co-workers, awesome contests, unique job, I love being a part of finding people love and happiness

Cons

After a few months they will reduce pay and increase commission (this could be good or bad, but makes employees responsible for earning that paycheck), remote work but still have to drive to an office. Also it's a very tough sale and can be frustrating, but if you love a challenge like myself this is a non-issue.

Advice to Management

Allow all employees to work from home if they prefer, this reduces overhead and increases employee flexibility.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-23

It's Just Lunch Response

September 16, 2019CEO

Your insight is appreciated. We’re so glad to know that you do enjoy the overall team dynamics fostered from co-workers, management support and helping our clients find that special someone! We appreciate you!

2. "It’s all a scam"

Former Employee - Sale Representative in Buffalo, NY

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice office space in a upscale building

Cons

It’s all a scam, the customers are lead to believe that they will find love or that we do the best job to find it. Absolutely not! Most markets don’t have any woman or a slim number so with that said where do their dates come from? Hmmm maybe “paid daters”? The memberships are thousands of dollars so to be ripped off for thousands at a time I couldn’t keep doing it it was immoral to the max!

Advice to Management

The entire setup is a scam pretty much so you should really reevaluate EVERYTHING!

It's Just Lunch2019-09-11

It's Just Lunch Response

September 16, 2019CEO

The statements above are false, except that we have a nice office environment. While we appreciate feedback from previous employees, we believe this post is not from anyone formerly employed by IJL. Nevertheless, we will provide comments to ensure correct information is posted. IJL ...

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.