It's Just Lunch - It’s all a scam | Glassdoor

"It’s all a scam"

Former Employee - Sale Representative in Buffalo, NY

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice office space in a upscale building

Cons

It’s all a scam, the customers are lead to believe that they will find love or that we do the best job to find it. Absolutely not! Most markets don’t have any woman or a slim number so with that said where do their dates come from? Hmmm maybe “paid daters”? The memberships are thousands of dollars so to be ripped off for thousands at a time I couldn’t keep doing it it was immoral to the max!

Advice to Management

The entire setup is a scam pretty much so you should really reevaluate EVERYTHING!

It's Just Lunch2019-09-11

It's Just Lunch Response

September 16, 2019CEO

The statements above are false, except that we have a nice office environment. While we appreciate feedback from previous employees, we believe this post is not from anyone formerly employed by IJL. Nevertheless, we will provide comments to ensure correct information is posted. IJL has not and does not pay anyone to join or date through our service. Realistically our operation would not sustain successfully for over 28 years if we did. Our service is catered to busy professionals and those that have limited time to meet people on their own. We guarantee our clients will receive dates. . Our numerous success stories speak for themselves and we intend to help build many more meaningful relationships, marriages and blended families in the future.

1. "Dream Career"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Maumee, OH

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

First and foremost, how can you not love a career that brings joy to someone’s life??!! Great pay, benefits, paid time off earned, paid days off for contests, ongoing training, recognition for a job well done, coworkers who really work together and keep positivity flowing. Management who put you first when health and family come into play.

Cons

Haven’t had one as of yet.

Advice to Management

No advice but, thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this family.

It's Just Lunch2019-10-03
  2. "I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I love it here!

It's Just Lunch2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.