It's Just Lunch - Debt Collector in disguise | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

"Debt Collector in disguise"

Former Employee - Dating Con Artist in Hallandale, FL
Former Employee - Dating Con Artist in Hallandale, FL

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The business idea is great, the process and integrity behind it are sickening. No pros

Cons

The company misleads potential clients to sign on. If you don't have very many matches, you will be set up with whoever is active in your area. Potential clients are told that there are many matches in the area when in reality there could be a handful or less.

Advice to Management

Doesn't matter, they are at the top of the food chain.

Other Employee Reviews for It's Just Lunch

"Do Your Research"

Former Employee - Dating Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Dating Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There really isn't much to say as far as "pros" go. I guess you could consider working from home a pro in most cases but not in this one.

Cons

No leads provided, once you get a sale you will be told you will get them but good luck. This is a cold calling job with very very old leads. If you find a needle in the hay stack it still wont benefit you unless you find at least 4-6 needles in that hay stack in one month to make any money at all.

Advice to Management

Just be honest with people when you hire them and tell them this is a telemarketing job up-front.

It's Just Lunch Response

May 27, 2014 – Human Resources Director

We appreciate when employees post reviews, whether positive or negative and welcome the feedback. We respect your right to post, even if it is not accurate, but would like to correct these... More

"Happily ever afters always happening!"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Charleston, SC

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing management, we work as a team, hardwork pays off, great support system, IJL keeps up with the times from advertising to what people are really looking for to making it truly happen for both parties. I love working for IJL, ive been here 2 yrs and will keep doing what we do best which is setting up quality first dates with people you wouldn't meet otherwise!

Cons

Its just lunch provides many opportunities and they're always fixing and projecting things for the future of the company, its employees, and their clients are priority!

Advice to Management

Thanks for always following up with everything even if we're not aware i know you're keeping up with everything that goes on here!