It's Just Lunch - Working for Its Just Lunch is such a great opportunity! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

"Working for Its Just Lunch is such a great opportunity!"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Hallandale, FL
Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Hallandale, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working for Its Just Lunch has been such a great experience. They provide ongoing training, support, and a positive work environment. I have never worked for a company with the ongoing training, support, and positive management that they have at IJL. I love going to work everyday because of the positive passionate energy that makes working fun. Everyone is so passionate about the clients, their wants, needs and helping them reach their relationship goals. It is a great feeling to work with my clients, I care about all of them and so does management. They provide incentives, training, support, and work very hard to help you reach your goals.

Cons

For me there are no cons, you have to have the ability to learn and believe in what you do. Work hard for your clients and have the passion to change lives. For me it is all positive, but if you are not a compassionate person then it could be difficult because you really have to care for your clients.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Thank you for not only changing our clients lives but mine as well.

Other Employee Reviews for It's Just Lunch

"Worse Job I ever had....gave 1 star only because I had to."

Former Employee - Dating Specialist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Dating Specialist in New York, NY

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Dishonesty from day one. Lie, cheat do whatever it takes to make a sell. 22 Years in business however very few employees have over 2 years seniority. Ask why before you take this job. Ask why are masses of sales specialist hired every 2 weeks. Ask why masses of employees are fired every 2-3 weeks. The money is made by only the top 3-4 % of sales specialist. No integrity in this company. Look into the lawsuits before you take this job.

Advice to Management

You are the only ones that benefit from this company, that includes clients and employees. Rethink this. Stop forcing employees to write good reviews.

"This is the best place I have ever worked!!!!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charleston, SC

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This place has the best team!!! The support from the managers and other team members is amazing... They are always avialable to help, and make sure you are on the right track!! Not only is the purpose of It's Just Lunch great, the clients we help are just as amazing.. And the money is great! I love this job!! I love this company!!

Cons

I have no complaints about this company!!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!! You guys are awesome!!!