It's Just Lunch - If you want to change people's lives for the better and earn a lot of money doing it, It's Just Lunch is for you! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

"If you want to change people's lives for the better and earn a lot of money doing it, It's Just Lunch is for you!"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Aventura, FL
Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Aventura, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management staff is very sharp and have all been top producers doing my job so I am confident in them.

commissions are lucrative

Management has a hands on approach while NOT micro-managing

Recognition is there and you definitely feel like a part of a team

Cons

Sometimes the system has hiccups. This sort of thing happens in every job I've ever had but at least here they quickly send out a company email and re-boot the system accordingly.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!! I love the webinars and I couldn't ask for a better manager than MaryLynn!!

Other Employee Reviews for It's Just Lunch

"This was my worst work experience."

Former Employee - Matchmaker in Hallandale, FL
    Former Employee - Matchmaker in Hallandale, FL

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This job was entertaining at best.

Cons

The company has no values. What they pitch to their customers is not what the customer gets. They make it seem as if the customer is getting high-end customized service and that there are dozens of great matches for these customers. The reality is that it is a call center and when it comes to match making, anything goes...as long as it's a boy and a girl, it's a match!

Advice to Management

Lose the call center and go back to the original concept.

It's Just Lunch Response

May 9, 2014 – Human Resources Director

At It's Just Lunch, we match our clients based on numerous criteria including age, religion, ethnicity, kids, hobbies, interests, etc.. We have way over 2,000,000 matches and thousands of marriages... More

"Working for Its Just Lunch is such a great opportunity!"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Hallandale, FL
    Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Hallandale, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working for Its Just Lunch has been such a great experience. They provide ongoing training, support, and a positive work environment. I have never worked for a company with the ongoing training, support, and positive management that they have at IJL. I love going to work everyday because of the positive passionate energy that makes working fun. Everyone is so passionate about the clients, their wants, needs and helping them reach their relationship goals. It is a great feeling to work with my clients, I care about all of them and so does management. They provide incentives, training, support, and work very hard to help you reach your goals.

Cons

For me there are no cons, you have to have the ability to learn and believe in what you do. Work hard for your clients and have the passion to change lives. For me it is all positive, but if you are not a compassionate person then it could be difficult because you really have to care for your clients.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Thank you for not only changing our clients lives but mine as well.