It's Just Lunch - This was my worst work experience. | Glassdoor

"This was my worst work experience."

Former Employee - Matchmaker in Hallandale, FL

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

This job was entertaining at best.

Cons

The company has no values. What they pitch to their customers is not what the customer gets. They make it seem as if the customer is getting high-end customized service and that there are dozens of great matches for these customers. The reality is that it is a call center and when it comes to match making, anything goes...as long as it's a boy and a girl, it's a match!

Advice to Management

Lose the call center and go back to the original concept.

It's Just Lunch2014-04-09

It's Just Lunch Response

May 9, 2014Human Resources Director

At It's Just Lunch, we match our clients based on numerous criteria including age, religion, ethnicity, kids, hobbies, interests, etc.. We have way over 2,000,000 matches and thousands of marriages to date... and counting...

1. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Toledo, OH

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comfortable work environment, awesome pay, great support, Great co-workers, awesome contests, unique job, I love being a part of finding people love and happiness

Cons

After a few months they will reduce pay and increase commission (this could be good or bad, but makes employees responsible for earning that paycheck), remote work but still have to drive to an office. Also it's a very tough sale and can be frustrating, but if you love a challenge like myself this is a non-issue.

Advice to Management

Allow all employees to work from home if they prefer, this reduces overhead and increases employee flexibility.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-23

It's Just Lunch Response

September 16, 2019CEO

Your insight is appreciated. We’re so glad to know that you do enjoy the overall team dynamics fostered from co-workers, management support and helping our clients find that special someone! We appreciate you!

2. "I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I love it here!

It's Just Lunch2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.