It's Just Lunch - Run don't jog or walk | Glassdoor

"Run don't jog or walk"

Dating Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at It's Just Lunch

Pros

Work from home, PTO time

Cons

I left a lucrative position because of an unpleasant work environment. I was told by the recruiter the rookie was making $50,000 a year..so not true! This would still have been a pay cut but doable. I was the top sales person at my old position and could barely give these memberships away. They are overpriced and the matches are horrible. In most states there isn't even enough matches. You have to lie to these poor... people who want to find love and continuously call people who have asked numerous times not to be called. The management is so phony in an almost cult like way. They have all the same answers when questions arise. I lasted 3 months. The pay @ 8.50 an hours is unrealistic and then with the draw you might as well kiss the good week you may have been lucky to have goodbye by the next pay. All these reviews that are good are from the home office which is a complete joke. This company should be called It's just Lies!!!

Advice to Management

Need to clean house it's almost cult like how they all sound the same and give the same answers no matter what the question.

It's Just Lunch2015-01-20
  1. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Toledo, OH

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comfortable work environment, awesome pay, great support, Great co-workers, awesome contests, unique job, I love being a part of finding people love and happiness

Cons

After a few months they will reduce pay and increase commission (this could be good or bad, but makes employees responsible for earning that paycheck), remote work but still have to drive to an office. Also it's a very tough sale and can be frustrating, but if you love a challenge like myself this is a non-issue.

Advice to Management

Allow all employees to work from home if they prefer, this reduces overhead and increases employee flexibility.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-23
  2. "I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I love it here!

It's Just Lunch2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.