It's Just Lunch - Dating Specialist | Glassdoor

"Dating Specialist"

Former Employee - Dating Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Weekends off work from home.

Cons

If you want to be a robot then this is the place for you. Being micro managed and being forced to sale lies to customers is not a great. All the managers sound like they are programed like a robot to talk the same as they do and want you to do the same. Its crazy its like a cult. You are forced to sale dates that are even matches aslong as they get the money. I had customers tell.me that they never received all... their dates and call back to corporate to get them and nobody ever called back i use to hear this all the time. One of the managers i worked for she was a psycho she would call me 10 times a day and complete control freak. This place is fraud and everyone that works their is a fraud. They could careless about the customer or employees all they want to do is steal money from customers and mistreat employees. Run away from this place its bad bad organization. Any reviews on here that are any good are the managers that trying to save face its bogus reviews.

Advice to Management

Close your doors or do complete fire sale of your company this place its joke and has no credibility you steal people money and treat your employees bad. Your business model is very very flawed old technology and bad management.

It's Just Lunch2015-07-05
  1. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Toledo, OH

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Comfortable work environment, awesome pay, great support, Great co-workers, awesome contests, unique job, I love being a part of finding people love and happiness

Cons

After a few months they will reduce pay and increase commission (this could be good or bad, but makes employees responsible for earning that paycheck), remote work but still have to drive to an office. Also it's a very tough sale and can be frustrating, but if you love a challenge like myself this is a non-issue.

Advice to Management

Allow all employees to work from home if they prefer, this reduces overhead and increases employee flexibility.

It's Just Lunch2019-08-23

It's Just Lunch Response

September 16, 2019CEO

Your insight is appreciated. We’re so glad to know that you do enjoy the overall team dynamics fostered from co-workers, management support and helping our clients find that special someone! We appreciate you!

2. "I LOVE working at It's Just Lunch!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Matchmaker in Miramar, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being an Executive Matchmaker with It's Just Lunch is my favorite job I have ever had! I love coming to work and I have the best boss ever! Our Vice President is amazing! She is so motivating and great to work for! The environment is great and very enjoyable!

Cons

I can not think of any cons.

Advice to Management

I love it here!

It's Just Lunch2019-08-22

Discover more reviews about It's Just Lunch.