Ivanti - Fun and rewarding workplace | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ivanti

"Fun and rewarding workplace"

Pros

LANDesk has a great company culture and is very good at acknowledging and rewarding hard-work through various award schemes. The company is in a great position and had a strong leadership team who have a very well communicated vision for the organisation. The salaries and additional benefits are very good.

Cons

I honestly can't think of a downside at all. It can be difficult working for a US company when you are not based in that US office but, in my opinion, that is the same for every US organisation

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Rewarding staff with ACE awards and Club etc is a great way to keep us all motivared. Keep communicating about your strategy, it makes us feel part of the bigger picture and enables us to play a part and do our bit.

Other Employee Reviews for Ivanti

1. "Best company and people I have ever worked for"

Pros

LANDesk has had some major changes over the last 3 years, but have always managed to maintain a leading product set and continue to grow throughout this period. I would have to say that this is down to the people at the company, there is a great team spirit, and they have some of the best people I have ever worked with, in terms of business acumen, but also on a personal level. People are friendly and genuinely seem to take an interest in helping you succeed. The exec leadership also seem to be enjoying it more and their enthusiasm and passion for making LANDesk and its employees a success is very difficult not to be inspired by.

Cons

The last three years have had lots of hurdles, between the economy tanking, being acquired, then being earmarked for sale, and finally being spun off and acquired by a private equity firm, and then having to create all your own systems and new teams while still trying to maintain growth and plan for the future of the business while doing all this... It has definitely been a bumpy ride, and unfortunately we have lost some people over this period, which has not always fostered a great office environment, but it is improving and it takes time.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you are doing, it was great to see the energy and enthusiasm of the exec team at the last all hands meeting. Continue pushing for the improvements and supporting your staff and leading by example, it is what helps bind LANDesk as a team.

2. "Frustrating and unsatisfying"

Pros

In complete honesty and sincerity there are few good reasons to work at LANDesk. Some of the people there are nice but frankly that can only go so far in providing a desirable work place environment. There is more to wanting to work somewhere than the people.

Cons

The lack of leadership focus, direction, and quality communication make it a dreary awful place to go everyday. I would not recommend anyone seek employment at LANDesk.