J.P. Morgan - I became attached to the company, to my position and team, and wanted another extension | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for J.P. Morgan

"I became attached to the company, to my position and team, and wanted another extension"

Former Contractor - Financial Analyst in New York, NY
Former Contractor - Financial Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at J.P. Morgan as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

at the cubicle i was working in you have trader desk heights for privacy. Great communication via email & phone to stay on top of assignments. Compliments from Senior RMs felt awesome, my heart melted, motivated me to do work faster, better, & smarter.

Cons

Too much privacy within one location leaves you a little bit too separated from other colleagues. You work independently, so that means you will eat lunch by yourself, so really recommended to reach out and interact with everyone on the floor. No one to ask for help.

Advice to Management

Get your budget straight/head count. Sometimes its not about the pay, although it would be nice to pay for necessities. Personally i would work with this company because of its culture and corporate responsibility to society and community.

Other Employee Reviews for J.P. Morgan

1. "good"

Pros

#1 finance company in the world

Cons

lot of bureaucracy... takes forever to get anything done

2. "Great Experience"

Pros

Everyone was so nice to me from day 1. I was treated like a full time employee for the 10 week internship. Each week we would have C-level executives come in and speak with the interns

Cons

The HR department takes a while to respond back to you so you don't know if you have the job or if they have forgotten about you.