Cover image for J.P. Morgan

Great Place to Work - Anonymous Employee J.P. Morgan Employee Review

Aug 2, 2023
      Current Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Name recognition, industry experience, great benefits, competent teammates.

Cons

Not much to say negatively about the company, other than salary could be a little higher.

Other Employee Reviews

Nov 21, 2023
        Vice President
        Former Employee
        New York, NY
        Business Outlook

Pros

dedicated work environment, smart people, effective leadership, lots of momentum/support for those trying to be upwardly mobile.

Cons

long hours, bad boundaries, stressful

Nov 14, 2023
          Financial Advisor
          Current Employee, more than 1 year
          Chicago, IL
          Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible and it can be as lucrative as you make it. If you work with the bankers and teach them how to fish and you have a good relationship with the people you work with it will be a great time and if you don’t that’s fine keeping it professional would work as well. Very easy place to build a book as a starting FA with many resources to grow within your role.

Cons

The grid is extremely low way below the avg and sometimes they can be very cheap when it comes to entertainment spending for clients and prospects.

Discover more reviews about J.P. Morgan.

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Barista

Does anyone know of any cafes currently hiring?

0 Comments

Product Design Engineer

Any genuinely good way to answer the "biggest weakness" question without sounding like a cliche. Anyone have any good examples?

5 Comments

Travel Specialist

I interview with this place about a week and a half ago. I think it went well and in the interview she said the next step would be a writing example, so I did that. Sent it to them the day it was due and haven't heard back since. She did say any next steps would be after thanksgiving since everyone was busy and their calendars full last week. I followed up on Monday with an email, but haven't heard back. Maybe it's taking awhile or should I try again end of week? I would at least like feedback.

2 Comments