JCW Resourcing - Work Hard, Play Hard! | Glassdoor
  1. "Work Hard, Play Hard!"

Current Employee - Consulting Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at JCW Resourcing full-time for less than a year

Pros

An organization that truly embodies the term "work hard play hard." A well structured and organized business that genuinely helps and cares about each individuals success. The management team is so down-to-earth and willing to help at any time, accompanied with a training program that is focused on developing our strengths well helping to gain knowledge about the industry. It is a demanding job but they also have... MULTIPLE sources of relaxation to ensure that the employees are happy and productive.

Cons

You get what you put in, so if you want to make money you should expect to work long hours much longer than the typical 9-5. It's as simple as that.

Advice to Management

You guys are crushing it, keep it up!

JCW Resourcing2019-06-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Work Hard, Play Hard Environment"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at JCW Resourcing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, Dress Code, Incentives, Company Outings and Trips, Growth Opportunities, Transparent Policies, Vacation Time

Cons

Hours, Few Holidays Off Outside of Vacation Time

JCW Resourcing2019-10-16

"I have been working at JCW since March"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at JCW Resourcing full-time for less than a year

Pros

When I was searching for new jobs the three most important factors in my decision was the ability to learn, be apart of a great culture, and the opportunity for growth down the road. I can truthfully say that since joining in March, this place hits all three with a hammer. From the first day you join, you are thrown into training everyday with senior management who take their time to teach you the ropes. At... first, it is a lot of information, but once you start doing the day-to-day processes over and over again, it becomes second nature. I've learned more in the last few months than I ever thought I could in such a short time. I don't think there has been a day since joining, where i haven't learned something new. The culture here is something special. Everybody here from senior management down to other associates are here to help and they all went to see you succeed. There are so many incentives and benefits working here, and being part of a young office, it is so easy to fit right in. Whether its team outings or other out of office events, I truthfully find myself happy and lucky to be working here. The days fly by as there is always work to be done and being around the people here at JCW, nobody minds being in the office. Also a plus when the managing director of the office is one of the funniest and motivating people you'll ever meet. I truthfully can't say a negative thing about the management team, they're all incredible! There are no limits for growth in this company. As I stated earlier, everybody wants to see you succeed. You're motivated and pushed everyday to be the best you can be. You get what you put in, its as simple as that. Yeah, the commission is awesome and a huge plus, but from day 1 you're immediately allowed to go out and make placements with unlimited growth down the road.

Cons

At first, the work/life balance is tough, but after a month or two you quickly learn how to manage it. You get what you put in, so if you're working crazy hours, but making placements, it's definitely well worth it $$$$$$$$$

Advice to Management

Never change

JCW Resourcing2019-07-01

Discover more reviews about JCW Resourcing.