JD Audio and Video Design - Good Successful Company | Glassdoor

"Good Successful Company"

Current Employee - Installer

I have been working at JD Audio and Video Design

Pros

It’s definitely busy. Benefits and pay is good. Great group of people. Interact with clients and contractors daily. Only positive feedback and good relationships. It’s fair to say this company has had its up and downs. The company and management has stayed strong. I have seen a difference with all the negative people gone. I see this as progress. The owner has helped out coworkers when in need due to personal...

Cons

The other reviews are from a few negative past employees. I have been in their conversations. They can’t let go. They are looking to damage this company and attack the owner only for their own benefit. We know the company has normal exterior and interior cameras. We installed them. I have yet to see these imaginary hidden microphones.

Advice to Management

Hire the right positive people. Stop hiring defects that can’t follow through on simple tasks. Rise above these internet trolls.

JD Audio and Video Design2016-08-26

Other Employee Reviews

"IT Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ

I have been working at JD Audio and Video Design full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are looking for a place to learn about new technologies and make your career you shouldn’t think, and you have to start to work with this company

Cons

Sometimes you have to spend more time to keep yourself updated, and in JD you have to know about time management

Advice to Management

It should be perfect if we could have some sports activity during the day (ping pong)

JD Audio and Video Design2018-01-09
  2. "Do not waste your time."

I worked at JD Audio and Video Design full-time

Pros

There are no pros to list.

Cons

-Stressful work environment -Disorganized -Long work hours

JD Audio and Video Design2018-02-28

Discover more reviews about JD Audio and Video Design.