JLL - It is all about your manager and team... Mine was good! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for JLL

"It is all about your manager and team... Mine was good!"

Former Employee - Analyst in Cleveland, OH
Former Employee - Analyst in Cleveland, OH

Pros

Pay, benefits, company size, organizational structure, support, Jones Lang LaSalle was a great place to work, especially the account I was on.

Cons

Our contract was for three years and it ended after one year. Not Jones Lang LaSalle's fault though. The economy and banking situations forced a sale.

Advice to Management

I worked directly for a Managing Director so that was probably different than other people who worked for SVP's. Working under him was great and he understood what his employees needed.

Other Employee Reviews for JLL

1. "Great firm for highly competitive professionals."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Professional freedom to pursue opportunities in the best interest of the firm.

Cons

Can be a highly political environment and the organization itself is complex.

Advice to Management

I think leadership tends to hold on to under-performing middle to upper management for far too long and this often causes issues both internally and externally. We should be quicker to cut losses and make tough decisions with our human capital.

"Frustrating"

Current Employee - Associate in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Associate in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Benefit package is acceptable.
    Coworkers are highly qualified but overworked.
    Competent upper management that is leading company in the right direction.

Cons

Very bureaucratic company. No real thought process when you do your job. Just follow the book.
    Management is very top heavy. Very good at giving out meaningless work for the purpose of showcasing the company to clients. Company likes to blow their own horn. Team atmosphere is non-existent. It is all about what have you done for me lately. Anti-depressants are a job requirement to survive.

Advice to Management

Take your foot off the throats of your staff. Allow creativity and individualism. Eliminate bureaucracy. Get back to the business of doing business not busy work. Talk to former employees and understand why they left. Work should be somewhat enjoyable but it's not.