JLL - Great opportunities with global access and a broad range of services. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for JLL

"Great opportunities with global access and a broad range of services."

Current Employee - Associate in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Associate in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Global company, diversity of services offered, great locations, smart personnel.

Cons

Hard to move up when offices are very small, limited amount of people in the group so lack admin and analyst support.

Advice to Management

N/A

Other Employee Reviews for JLL

1. "It is all about your manager and team... Mine was good!"

Former Employee - Analyst in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Analyst in Cleveland, OH

Pros

Pay, benefits, company size, organizational structure, support, Jones Lang LaSalle was a great place to work, especially the account I was on.

Cons

Our contract was for three years and it ended after one year. Not Jones Lang LaSalle's fault though. The economy and banking situations forced a sale.

Advice to Management

I worked directly for a Managing Director so that was probably different than other people who worked for SVP's. Working under him was great and he understood what his employees needed.

2. "Great firm for highly competitive professionals."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Professional freedom to pursue opportunities in the best interest of the firm.

Cons

Can be a highly political environment and the organization itself is complex.

Advice to Management

I think leadership tends to hold on to under-performing middle to upper management for far too long and this often causes issues both internally and externally. We should be quicker to cut losses and make tough decisions with our human capital.