JLL - finishing various leasing projects for brokers | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for JLL

"finishing various leasing projects for brokers"

Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Intern in Boston, MA

Pros

Great work environment with strong management leadership. The way Jones Lang LaSalle is able to get employers up to speed is impressive.

Cons

The distribution of work can be confusing. The Internship program is organized, however you are throne many side projects and deadlines that are not quite realistic.

Advice to Management

The senior management demonstrates strong leadership and seems to be able to reach all branches and location well. The leasing department is extremely impressive with regards to their teamwork.

Other Employee Reviews for JLL

"Very Leanly Staffed Organization"

Current Employee - IT Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Chicago, IL

Pros

The IT group offers you complete flexibility in your job as far as when you come into the office (if you even come into the office).

I've received a lot of praise and recognition for my contribution.

Cons

JLL is the most leanly staffed organization I've ever worked at and I've worked at a University before. While flexibility is great, most people work from home and there is very little sense of community, at least in the IT department.

Advice to Management

JLL staff has been tasked with increasing revenue by 50% every 5 years...all during an economic downturn where our competitors aren't doing nearly as well. We were successful during the first five and are progressing very well during entering into the 2nd year of the next five. Its unbelievable how leanly staffed we are. This is pervasive and everyone regularly works 10 to 12 hour days. When comp time rolls around the increase pool is 2-3%. This doesn't jive with rewarding employees for their hard work.

"Growth is limited."

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Accountant in New York, NY

Pros

JLL offers very generous PTO and medical/dental benefits.

Cons

Not easy to advance if you're not working in the Corporate office.

Advice to Management

Offer promotions within the office prior to working with external recruiters to fill the role.