JLL - Great international experience. | Glassdoor

"Great international experience."

Former Intern - Research Analyst in Tongzhou, Beijing (China)
Former Intern - Research Analyst in Tongzhou, Beijing (China)

I worked at JLL as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Very team oriented and made me feel like I was fully integrated even though I was just an intern for the fall semester

Cons

Very difficult to communicate with members of the team. If I was doing something off task/ outside the scope of the project they were reluctant to tell me.

Other Employee Reviews for JLL

1. "I feel like the company invests in me."

Current Employee - Executive Assistant
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant

I have been working at JLL full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked in admin jobs elsewhere and Jones Lang LaSalle seems to be superior in it's perks. I appreciate flex-time, work from home, mothers room, variety of capacino choices, an occational omlete bar, and that they are not cheap when it comes to supplies. The bennifits are outstanding. I just want to be happy on a daily basis with the little things. The staff are extremely professional and kind.

Cons

I thought my salery was good until I saw on this site what other's where being paid in the exact same position as me. There was no organization getting started for training. It was a kind of sink or swim situation. I have no clue who my supervisor is and I've been here a month. I'm not sure if we get performance reviews. I often find myself spending a great deal of time trying to figure out who to contact with questions. In my position there is no room for growth, or pay raises. For now I am content but I can foresee losing motivation.

Advice to Management

I feel like there is no clear chain of command.

2. "Very professional company, but very demanding work"

I have been working at JLL full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very good company to work for, with special attention paid to giving workers adequate training. Generally speaking the managers at JLL are very professional. I am very happy to have the valuable experience to be working at JLL.

Cons

Does require a great deal of overtime to be successful. But I fear this is indicative of the industry, rather than this specific company.