JLL - I have worked at JLL more than 10 years and have had a great experience and many growth opportunities. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for JLL

"I have worked at JLL more than 10 years and have had a great experience and many growth opportunities."

Current Employee - Finance Director
Current Employee - Finance Director

I have been working at JLL full-time

Pros

Collaborative environment with great people at all levels. Willingness to share ideas and best practices to help peers. Ethical, client centric culture.

Cons

In every company there are some inefficient processes, bad managers, imperfect tools, and JLL is no exception. Employees have the opportunity to be part of the solution, but sometimes it's a very long evolution.

Advice to Management

Allow for more focus, instead of so heavily leveraging employees to do multiple roles. Especially at senior levels where speed of decisions can be so critical.

Other Employee Reviews for JLL

"save yourself a headache, look elsewhere"

Current Employee - Operating Engineer in Pontiac, MI
    Current Employee - Operating Engineer in Pontiac, MI

I have been working at JLL full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I enjoy my break time, when I get one. Sometimes I have to work through my lunch.

Cons

They will make promises they wont keep, get everything in writing or forget it. you will never move up, no matter what they promise you at the interview, and you can never transfer or be promoted. They don't give raises, and they reduce your pay each renewal of contract. They longer you stay the less you make.

Advice to Management

Please quit making unrealistic expectations to your clients, we are already overworked , under appreciated and under paid. Quit lowering our wages. We have families to support. I am looking for a new job. At this rate, if I stay longer I may have to pay you to work here.

2. "Smart, Hardworking Team"

Current Employee - Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at JLL full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are smart and dedicated to their work. Clients were typically top-notch ranging from DoD to class-A institutions. Managers were empathetic. Good work was well recognized. Office space was very new.

Cons

Client work was often repetitive and had little opportunity for creativity. Although the office was new and well designed, the overall feeling was corporate and impersonal. Company culture and brand was low.