JSI Logistics - JSI has a lot of potential but the executive team needs to take control and provide a clear direction. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for JSI Logistics

"JSI has a lot of potential but the executive team needs to take control and provide a clear direction."

Pros

Very flexible work hours. Very relaxed atmosphere. A lot of potential for the company that plays in a very niche market.

Cons

No direction from upper management which is slowing company growth and hampering employee growth. Also, upper management needs to be held accountable for their lack in direction.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and let them take ownership. Hold all employees accountable on an even playing field and not favoring favorites. Morale is extremely low across the board.

Other Employee Reviews for JSI Logistics

1. "Pros of Cons of the job"

Current Employee - Ops Agent
    Current Employee - Ops Agent

Pros

three weeks of paid vacation, insurance paid for employees...dental, vision, and medical, pay for half of your guy membership, quarterly office luncheons, flexible work hours

Cons

we have to work weekends, not every weekend but just about every other weekend. no extra pay for working holidays. not having holidays off.

Advice to Management

I really like the leadership at JSI. My branch manager does a great job at motivating us. Since we are a small company we see the VP's of the company on a regular basis and they all moved up the company ladder.

2. "IDEAL WORKPLACE"

Current Employee - Office Staff in Burlingame, CA
    Current Employee - Office Staff in Burlingame, CA

I have been working at JSI Logistics full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

JSI has been my second home for over 10 years now. It is a haven for cultural diversity with great colleagues and flexible work hours. It is a good learning environment for newbies, with tons of interesting and challenging projects.

Cons

Despite the recent changes in the organization, JSI is not completely devoid of office politics. There is also no career pathing program available to the rank and file.

Advice to Management

Remodel the corporate headquarters office. Develop a career pathing program. Focus on employee engagement to boost employee morale and productivity.