Jack Henry & Associates - Jack Henry is a good place to work | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Jack Henry & Associates

"Jack Henry is a good place to work"

Current Employee - Project Manager
Current Employee - Project Manager

Pros

Great employees (friendly, helpful...etc). Spirit or togetherness. There is good communication between functional groups. When things go wrong there is not a lot of blame. Management is generally focused on just getting things corrected. jack Henry matches your 401k dollar for dollar for 5%. Health benefits are really good.

Cons

Some areas/products have weak middle management. In some cases the project managers have way too many concurrent projects.

Advice to Management

In some cases they should look deeper than the customer feedback scores to the underlying issues.

Other Employee Reviews for Jack Henry & Associates

"Great company to work for, bring new ideas and expect great results."

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Technical Writer in Springfield, MO

Pros

The company has a relaxed atmosphere, opportunities to advance and grow professionally. Telecommuting is becoming part of the culture. Flexibility with work environments and styles. The lunchroom is awesome and the company provides great benefits, time off and paid holidays. I like that we work together as a unit.

Cons

Lack of resources for specific areas. There are no incentives to work more or less. It would be nice to see something implemented that will spur on creativity and get employees thinking about how they can change the company and keep it moving forward.

Advice to Management

Keep things competitive so you get the best out of us. I really like working here, but it would be nice to have more of a personal contact with most management.

2. "Jack Henry is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Allen, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Allen, TX

Pros

Great company, nice co-workers, good pay and casual dress code. Good benefits too!

Cons

At this time I cannot think of any downsides-I have enjoyed my time at JHA.

Advice to Management

Continue to improve communication and keep staffing levels aligned with growth.