Jack in the Box - it is easy to satisfy nice and easygoing customers, people dont relize our fast food restaurant really tries our hardest | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Jack in the Box

"it is easy to satisfy nice and easygoing customers, people dont relize our fast food restaurant really tries our hardest"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Team Leader in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Jack in the Box full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

nice coworkers and pleasant customers

Cons

hard to be nice to rude people

Advice to Management

take it easy on emplyoees we really do try to provide the best customer service

Other Employee Reviews for Jack in the Box

"The ups and downs of a FORMER Jack in the Box Maintenance worker."

Former Employee - Maintenance Worker in Silsbee, TX
    Former Employee - Maintenance Worker in Silsbee, TX

I worked at Jack in the Box part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work is fair, you get to help out with others, once you finish cleaning up.

Cons

Trying to make sure *everything* is clean before opening, especially when the store opens on your shift, especially with lack of equipment! The district manager has no people skills, not to mention very pushy and rude.

Advice to Management

When your local manager decides to not use the "the three strike rule" against an employee, drive it home by warning the local managers themselves are under such rules.

Make sure that district managers are more friendlier to everyone, especially with employee's families and ex-employees.

Make sure that maintenance work is listed on a form and time-stamped for each duty done from start to finish because sometimes time goes on, and things are like Sisyphus' boulder.
    Especially when the big-wigs arrive sometime later after the employee in that area is long gone.

When ordering supplies for the stores, make sure you have competent delivery drivers that get the supplies on time.

2. "What you'd expect from a fast food resturaunt, but a little (very little) more"

Former Employee - Team Member in Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - Team Member in Aurora, CO

I worked at Jack in the Box part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is above minimum wage. usually a little slower paced than the other fast food chains.

Cons

The only way to make a living off of the pay is to be a Team Leader or above. When working the graveyard shift you dont learn as much but are expected to keep pace with other workers if you are given regular hours (from 6am-10pm). High tension work environment when at rush and when shifts and teams dont communicate. Fast food is never the answer, its practically not even food

Advice to Management

Communicate to all of your workers and TRY to remedy the situation instead of talking about the problems and cutting hours when you dont see improvement