Jack in the Box - Some of the team leaders at my store are are not team players. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Jack in the Box

"Some of the team leaders at my store are are not team players."

Current Employee - Team Member in Silverdale, WA
Current Employee - Team Member in Silverdale, WA

Pros

The store I currently work at has some great people with a lot of potential. I enjoy woking with many of my fellow employees and have made some great friends.

Cons

Some of the team leaders at my store are are not team players. They seem to be looking out for themselves. When it is busy some of the team leaders ignore the members that are struggling to get the food out in a timely manner. These team leaders are wondering around, talking on their cell phones, eating, or just sitting on their butts with their feet up.

Advice to Management

The team leaders at my store need to 'grow-up' and do their job. They were not promoted to sit in the office or stand outside and smoke. They need to lead the team and work side-by-side helping and directing to get the food out for the customer to enjoy.

Other Employee Reviews for Jack in the Box

"Don't work in conditions you don't need to subject yourself to."

Current Employee - Employee in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Employee in Tucson, AZ

Pros

There are no alluring reasons

Cons

Too fast paced. Shift Leaders think they are much better then employees. No compliments, but lots of nagging.

Advice to Management

Lets loosen up a whole lot. This is only fast food.

2. "Great customers. Awful management."

I worked at Jack in the Box full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people were fantastic and kind. Loved my customers.

Cons

The management stole from the employees and the store. Was told by my district manager that I belonged to Jack in the Box. After the death of my father they expected me to come back immediately. Multiple right ups for not coming in. No safety on graveyard shift. Was the Senior Team Manager for 4 years and left with only 9.00/hr salary. They also expected me to clock out and continue working, and if anything was wrong such as a fake bill or a drawer shortage, I was expected to pay out of pocket.