Jackson Therapy Partners - Great travel company to work for | Glassdoor
  1. "Great travel company to work for"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist

I have been working at Jackson Therapy Partners

Pros

I really love working with my recruiter! From the start she made me feel like we were old friends and goes above and beyond for me!

Cons

none I have found so far

Jackson Therapy Partners2019-04-05

Jackson Therapy Partners Response

April 25, 2019Marketing Manager

Thank you for such an awesome review! Our mission is to improve patient care (with great therapists like you) and the lives of everyone we touch, so hearing your feedback is important to us.

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Jackson Therapy Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Jackson has a great company culture. Its a company that you are proud to work for.

Cons

I don't currently have any

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Jackson Therapy Partners2019-06-17

Jackson Therapy Partners Response

June 24, 2019Marketing Manager

This is incredible! As an employee of more than 5 years, your insight is critically important to the success of our company. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

"Toxic Environment"

Former Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

I worked at Jackson Therapy Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Onsite free medical clinic Average benefits 401k plan, with matching (but the high fees eat most of the match). The fully vested period is a long 4-years

Cons

Untrustworthy Senior Management Rampant favoritism High turnover Terrible reputation Little to no annual salary increases If this is your only employment option, then take it, while you can find a better employer. If you have other options, you should seriously consider them. Watch out for obvious questionable positive reviews prompted by the CEO requests to make the company look better

Advice to Management

Do not try to ride the coattails of the parent company in Georgia. It is obvious that unlike the parent company, the Orlando division is not one of the best places to work.

Jackson Therapy Partners2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Jackson Therapy Partners.