Jackson Therapy Partners - it was so refreshing to work with a great team of people | Glassdoor
  1. "it was so refreshing to work with a great team of people"

Former Employee - Office Assistant in Saint Matthews, KY

I worked at Jackson Therapy Partners for more than a year

Pros

it was a wonderful experience

Cons

Nothing to report at this time, positive experience

Advice to Management

none for me to report

Jackson Therapy Partners2019-06-13

Jackson Therapy Partners Response

June 17, 2019Marketing Manager

This is music to our ears! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your professional feedback and for partnering with us for over a year. It's associates like you that build great teams.

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Jackson Therapy Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Jackson has a great company culture. Its a company that you are proud to work for.

Cons

I don't currently have any

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Jackson Therapy Partners2019-06-17

Jackson Therapy Partners Response

June 24, 2019Marketing Manager

This is incredible! As an employee of more than 5 years, your insight is critically important to the success of our company. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

"Toxic Environment"

Former Employee - Manager in Orlando, FL

I worked at Jackson Therapy Partners full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Onsite free medical clinic Average benefits 401k plan, with matching (but the high fees eat most of the match). The fully vested period is a long 4-years

Cons

Untrustworthy Senior Management Rampant favoritism High turnover Terrible reputation Little to no annual salary increases If this is your only employment option, then take it, while you can find a better employer. If you have other options, you should seriously consider them. Watch out for obvious questionable positive reviews prompted by the CEO requests to make the company look better

Advice to Management

Do not try to ride the coattails of the parent company in Georgia. It is obvious that unlike the parent company, the Orlando division is not one of the best places to work.

Jackson Therapy Partners2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Jackson Therapy Partners.