Jacuzzi Brands - A long road ahead! | Glassdoor

"A long road ahead!"

Current Employee - Supply Chain Management
Current Employee - Supply Chain Management

Pros

If you are looking for opportunities across all areas which include: broken processes, minimalistic data reporting, archaic MRP system, keeping overheads low, you probably get the picture by now, then this is the place to work.

Cons

Mediocrity will always be Jacuzzi's first & last name. Prior to the housing fiasco, they were just about making money but now barely keeping up. 3 changes in senior management in the last 5 years. No bonuses in the last 2 years due to reasons mentioned above. No plan for personal growth. Some folks have fancy titles but it does not imply much. The amount invested in technology & people is practically non-existent as cash is frugal.

Advice to Management

Need to have one focused overall vision to grow this company. Need to invest in technology & people. Need to increase prices and hold their ground. Improve Quality & reduce unnecessary overhead.

Other Employee Reviews for Jacuzzi Brands

1. "Family for Life"

Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Chino, CA
    Current Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Chino, CA

I have been working at Jacuzzi Brands full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing people ,Amazing company , Loving environment!! ♥

Cons

I dont have a jacuzzi ):

"These reviews are 100% accurate"

Current Employee - Corporate
    Current Employee - Corporate

I have been working at Jacuzzi Brands full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Fancy office. Good starting pay.

Cons

No performance reviews or pay increases. Zero investment into training or developing employees. Upper management seems to be very well compensated while the majority of employees live in fear of losing our jobs and fear asking for help from HR because people who do have coincidentally become victims of "downsizing". There is a complete double standard with time off and coming in late/ leaving early. If you're management, it's fine. If you're of a lower level, forget it. I constantly feel like someone is watching me and tracking my coming and going. Not the kind of environment a professional can thrive in.

Advice to Management

Talk to your non management employees. When someone goes to HR with a concern, listen to them! We are miserable and feel afraid. We have lost so much talent over the past 2-3 years and replaced it with unambitious people who seem more interested in fancy coffee than growing our business. If you wonder why you can't hire good people, read these reviews!!