Jamf - Energizing, Fast Growing and People Focused Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Energizing, Fast Growing and People Focused Company"

Current Employee - Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Jamf full-time for less than a year

Pros

The People. Everyone is incredibly responsible and works hard to help support our company's mission. They're incredibly supportive of one another and wants everyone to succeed. Dedicated to improve. The leaders in the organization are open and approachable and want everyone's voice included. They're willing to make the necessary changes based on the feedback of their people. Work Hard, Play Hard. Everyone... definitely works hard and puts in their time, sometimes going above and beyond. With that hard work though, comes a lot of recognition and fun! Jamf takes care of us and our teams take care of each other.

Cons

The only cons I would share are that with a fast growing company, there can be growing pains. Like the amount of people we're bringing on to the organization at once and working hard to instill our values and culture with the increase of our staff. However, our training and leadership is doing well to maintain and provide these solutions.

Jamf2019-08-26

Jamf Response

August 27, 2019Talent Brand Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your comments on where we can improve and foster our mission to put people first. If our people succeed, we succeed!

1. "Welcome home!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Jamf full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Jamf is unique - truly. I've experienced a lot of companies throughout my professional career, and it's easy to highlight Jamf as the shining star. Since joining Jamf three+ years ago, I've had incredible opportunities for both personal and professional development. Because at Jamf, they expect a lot. If you don't like to work hard, this isn't this place for you. Period. But if you like a challenge and want to work... alongside some of the smartest, most talented people you'll ever know (who will push you to be even better) - we'd love to have you join our family. It's also important to point out that while Jamf is a technology company that continues to push the boundaries of what's possible - all with the vision to create a better experience for our customers - they do it while having fun and being good humans. As an example, (though they don't talk about it a lot) Jamf recognizes there's a big problem when it comes to diversity in the tech industry. That's why they created and SUPPORT an Inclusion and Diversity initiative. Every new hire also goes through an Understanding & Mitigating Bias training - a first step in helping create and maintain an inclusive environment. I could go on and on, honestly, about the strong leadership, the sheer generosity of my colleagues (soooo generous!), etc., but no one wants to read that much. So...if you've checked out other companies, and you aren't sure which could be the best fit for you, it's worth giving Jamf a chance. Trust me. You won't regret it.

Cons

We are global, which means a lot of my incredible colleagues are spread throughout the world. While Jamf does everything they can to bring us all together, this is difficult. Nonetheless, when we do get together, learning about the different cultures we represent is another bonus!

Jamf2019-08-27
  2. "Great"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Jamf full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good growing company. Many knowledgeable and helpful people

Cons

Pay lower than average Turnover has increased dramatically recently.

Jamf2019-10-09

Discover more reviews about Jamf.