KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Blessed to work here

Mar 29, 2021 - Finance Manager in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

We have a great culture, a super team and a great vision and excellent management. Our Senior Leaders and our CEO (he actually won CEO of the year!) really care about employees and our careers. Im proud to work here and love the focus. it's busy but we are going places fast!

Cons

I wish we had more international offices and maybe more engineers :)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Jane.com Response

Jane

Janester! Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to have you here. Keep riding the Jane train!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company Culture

Jan 18, 2022 - Onboarding Specialist in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and amazing company culture.

Cons

I don't have any at the moment.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Some good, a lot of bad

Sep 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I made some wonderful friends and connections at Jane. Our pre-pandemic office life was really enjoyable and I had so much fun working there. I feel I gained a lot of experience at Jane, which I’m grateful for!

Cons

Oh man, where to begin. The first department I worked in at Jane was extremely catty (probably because we were all so grumpy about our trash salaries). The manager over my team was new and obviously had zero prior experience managing people/teams, and it showed. My next role in another department was a little better because I could tell upper management genuinely wanted us to succeed in our roles, but despite that, I felt their words were not matching up with their actions. I did find it humorous that management was so shocked when half our team quit after overworking us, refusing to hire additional help, not providing any growth opportunities within the company, and not paying us a livable wage. Kinda shot themselves in the foot there. Unfortunately, I was never paid a livable wage in the four years I worked at Jane.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Jane.com Response

Jane

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. We are sad to see you go, Janester! It's unfortunate that you had this type of experience. Over the past 2 years, we have made a concerted effort to get every role at Jane within the 50th percentile of the market. We wish you the best of luck in your next position.

Discover more reviews about Jane.com.