Janssen - Have experienced professional growth and personal satisfaction in my position. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Janssen

"Have experienced professional growth and personal satisfaction in my position."

Current Employee - Senior Associate in South San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Associate in South San Francisco, CA

Pros

Passionate employees who are committed to advancing new Alzheimer therapies for patients and their caregivers. Management that cares about employees. Excellent benefits.

Cons

The only downside would be the types of things you find at any employer: employees who are never satisfied, politics between department managers, etc.

Advice to Management

Janssen AI is fortunate to have many employees who are committed to advancing new Alzheimer therapies for patients and their carevigers. These employees are hard working and passionate about their jobs. Advice would be to do everything you can to retain them.

Other Employee Reviews for Janssen

1. "Interestingly challenging."

Current Employee - Quality Systems in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Quality Systems in Malvern, PA

Pros

The company is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within the pharmaceutical world. I know the recent ups and downs seem negative, but things are getting better.

Cons

Within my local site, the chance for opportunity is forever blooming. My only issue is that I like to become the best at what ever I am doing and the opportunity for promotion has passed by me several times because management is afraid to submit the requisition. My only opportunity I see in advancement is to take another position within another department for the same organization.

Advice to Management

I would like to see management apply some level of formality for promoting individuals within their respective departments. Some individuals like where they work, and don't want to move around the company seeking for a higher position.

2. "Positive"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Detroit, MI

Pros

People, accounts, salary, benefits, travel

Cons

Travel, salary, bonus, reports, managers

Advice to Management

NA