Jaspersoft - Great, positive, collaborative culture... but some groups could be more motivated and less prone to stagnation | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Jaspersoft

"Great, positive, collaborative culture... but some groups could be more motivated and less prone to stagnation"

I have been working at Jaspersoft full-time

Pros

Collaboration
Stability
Work-life Balance
Interesting Product and Market
Technical competence of Engineering
Professionalism
Maturity, Lack of politics

Cons

Insufficient focus on existing customers and renewals
Maintenance and stability often take a back seat to new features meant to expand the market
"Analysis Paralysis" - even when conclusions are clear, need for more data can be used an excuse to delay changes

Advice to Management

More focus on product maintenance
Better training and documentation on elaborate new features
More institutional focus on existing customers - regular check-ins by Account Management

Jaspersoft Response

Nov 1, 2013 – Human Resources

Great that this review emphasizes some of Jaspersoft's many strengths, including a very interesting market opportunity and a mature, professional environment that is free from politics. Mission ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Jaspersoft

1. "Great Company!"

I have been working at Jaspersoft full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people here are just awesome. Management is really solid and the direction of the company is very exciting.

Cons

I don't know that I can think of any con's - everyone works really hard, the office is really nice, too (we moved a year ago to a great location).

2. "Lovely place to work, but no real opportunity"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Jaspersoft as a contractor

Pros

I enjoyed working here, the work was rewarding, and challenging but not nerve wracking. The company culture was quite good with employees being treated well.

Cons

I worked there for 6 months, and gave more than was asked of me, but despite calls from my superiors that I would make a great permanent addition to the team and numerous times being asked if I would like to work there , I was let go at the end of my contract, and back into unemployment.

Advice to Management

If you have good people, don't let them go! If someone fits with the culture, works hard and is good at their job, do everything you can to keep them.