Jawbone - Same company (Jawbone) and same staff just different name. | Glassdoor

"Same company (Jawbone) and same staff just different name."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Jawbone full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People are still getting paychecks. Investors are still investing. And Glassdoor has a record of what people said before about the company and current exec team.

Cons

Management can't decide on their product direction. Bluetooth headsets? No. Jamboxes? No. Heath bands? No. Health apps? Sure. Next year >> who knows? Adding the word "Health" to a company name doesn't take away the glassdoor reviews from before especially when the same team is driving decisions.

Advice to Management

Quit. If your exec team hasn't made a profit since it started Jawbone in 1999 and keeps rebranding (Aliph >> Jawbone >> Jawbone Health) maybe they aren't meant to be execs. They're only as good as the company they barely keep.

Jawbone2017-08-09

Jawbone Response

August 14, 2017Head of Recruiting

Thanks for taking the time to review your experiences. Jawbone Health has only been a company for 5 months, so it looks like you are reviewing the former company that you worked with for 3 years. We are very proud of the work we are doing to help people live healthier lives and better ...

1. "Review"

I have been working at Jawbone

Pros

Great perks and flexibility. You also get cool products

Cons

Nothing I can think of right now

Jawbone2017-03-27
    • "Operations"

I worked at Jawbone full-time

Pros

Wonderful ,Perks , work life balance , people, staff amazing

Cons

Company is no longer in bussiness shut down

Jawbone2018-03-21

Discover more reviews about Jawbone.