Jelly Belly Candy - Working for Jelly Belly has taught me a lot, expanded my work ethic, and has been the best job experience i've had. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Jelly Belly Candy

"Working for Jelly Belly has taught me a lot, expanded my work ethic, and has been the best job experience i've had."

Current Employee - Employee in Roseville, CA
Current Employee - Employee in Roseville, CA

Pros

fun, professional, you learn how to manage your time, friendly company, generous company, amazing management, wonderful staff, cautious company

Cons

I wish there was a five minute lay over time for when we clok in, sometimesi get stuck in traffic on the way to work

Advice to Management

I love working for your company and respect it to its fullest. Working for Jelly Belly has definitly been my favorite job experience.

Other Employee Reviews for Jelly Belly Candy

1. "Retail Job"

Pros

Upbeat place, good employees, the Rowland family is very kind.

Cons

No growth for the retail jobs.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "One of the best companies I have worked for."

Former Employee - Maintenance Mechanic in North Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Maintenance Mechanic in North Chicago, IL

I worked at Jelly Belly Candy full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It was great to be a part of a company that is recognized world wide. I worked with a lot of good people and overcame many challenges. I was able to grow as a mechanic and electrician greatly. I was given a lot of freedom in my job tasks.

Cons

The facility is old which presented a lot of challenges. Not a lot of capital was invested into machinery. History is great, but a modern plant with a better layout would increase productivity. I was a victim of the great layoff of 2014. Sales could be increased lowering cost. There was never a lot of effort in this area. Marketing is horrible. Cost is lowered by increasing efficiency and increasing output. Pay was mediocre for the region.

Advice to Management

Move the factory to Pleasant Prairie. Market the product, it doesn't sell itself anymore. Move into the internet age. Buy new machinery.