KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not for everyone

Mar 30, 2018 - Employee in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A dynamic, fast-paced place, working with talented people motivated by all the best intentions. If you like wearing lots of hats and are an innovative self-starter, you will love it. If you are looking for a 9-5 “phone it in”, you will feel buried and lost. Never a dull moment and never a day when you don’t feel you made a difference or are unappreciated.

Cons

Challenging, action-packed environment, overwhelming for some.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

wonderful technology, top rated management, fast paced work

Dec 11, 2021 - Business Development in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

it's the ingenious product that speaks volume of market opportunity itself and the execution of the turnaround couldn't have been better done. enjoy working with my team here and pushing forward to make one of the most important valve products coming to market soon.

Cons

long hours including weekends. great place to be if you like dynamic, fluid work environment. it could be stressful to those who like structured routines.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

indisputably best AR program in market place with no competition

Dec 2, 2021 - Clinical Research Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been in cardiovascular device industry for 2 decades and this is perhaps the best product per physician consensus, and repeat demand. Company had legacy issues due to inexperienced management before the current CEO took over in 2019. Since then, the house has been cleaned up significantly in terms of work productivity, clinical progress, industry reputation and morale. I am excited to be with my team every day to get our unicorn product approved and launched in the US market soon.

Cons

Like any startup, the responsibility line is not always clear. In my view, it is the individual's job to roll up the sleeves, and seek out answers and solutions proactively. Otherwise, one shouldn't opt for a startup. I am sure the medtech giant next door will be more than happy to take anyone who doesn't survive Jena.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about JenaValve Technology.