Jenny Craig - Nestle terrible to their employees | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Jenny Craig

"Nestle terrible to their employees"

I worked at Jenny Craig part-time

Pros

great client to work with

Cons

Their employee are disposable, you have to be good at kissing butt

Advice to Management

appreciate good employees

Other Employee Reviews for Jenny Craig

"Jenny Craig a Nestle corporation."

Pros

Jenny Craig does work via purchased food and consultations. They also have a maintanance plan once you've reached your goal to help keep the weight off. I love to help people. This was the best part of this job.

Cons

Jenny Craig (Nestlé) is awful to their employees. The pay is poor and so are their incentives. I truly believe Nestle uses Jenny Craig as a write-off for their other companies given the incompetent decision made. The local upper management is no better. When a problem arises management ignores it hoping it will go away, it never does and just gets worse and the worse it gets the more its ignored. Very unprofessional. At least that’s the way it is in the SF Bay Area. Hence, anyone with any talent usually bolts the first chance they get. I cant help feel sorry for my friends I left behind.

"Great program...bad place to work"

Former Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at Jenny Craig full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Helping clients lose weight and reaching their goals

Cons

Its too bad Jenny Craig doesn't treat their employees nearly as good as they treat their clients. You will work long hours, get paid minimal (minimum wage or maybe a few cents more oh and when you get a review be prepared to receive maybe 20 cents more an hour), be expected to make call after call to get back old clients since Marketing does nothing to bring in more business, get be rated and bullied by your Market Director oh and he/she will make sure to talk behind your back or spread rumors to other employees...hello are we in High School now? LOL I could keep going but I think you get the idea.

Advice to Management

First get some marketing! Come on don't you think its about time to actually advertise like other weight loss companies? If you want your business to sustain another 30 years treat your employees with respect and pay them what they are worth, you just might become more successful. Something else is get with the times! The technology used is ancient and no email in centers or apps for smart phones? Come on Nestle and Dana stop browbeating your employees and actually listen to them, but wait employees wont always be forthcoming when their MD is a bully.