Jenny Craig - Center Director | Glassdoor

"Center Director"

Current Employee - Center Director in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Center Director in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Helping people reach their wight loss goals.
Working with like minded people.
Coaching your team.

Cons

working retail hours and a lot especially if you are a center manager "Center Director"

Advice to Management

I believe that working on commission is the wrong approach for a team work environment, especially since the base pay is minimum wage. You can update that along with everything else.

Other Employee Reviews for Jenny Craig

"If you are smart you will move on to the next job, trust me it will be better"

Current Employee - Centre Director in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Centre Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Get to help clients lose weight and achieve their goals!!!

Cons

Bad management upper and lower, Market Directors are bullies, some Centre Directors act like they are in high school talking behind your back and can be fake, lots of broken promises, poor pay, and the CEO will promote her friends over qualified employees. This company needs a new computer system, they need to get with the times I mean no internet in the centres to email clients and vise versa? Hello??? You do with the at home program and since this company is all about making money I would think they would want this. I have seen so many great employees leave because of poor management and favoritism...I guess that is why this company has gone down so much since Nestle took over. Nestle wake up!!! Maybe you should listen to the people on the front lines or those who left instead of kiss butt upper management.

So unless you like Butt Kissing pretty much everyone and enjoy being lied to by upper management, (oh and they will move you around with promises of promotions which is complete BS) then hey apply

Advice to Management

Change things....you have old school kiss butt management who tell you what you want to hear and where has that gotten you? Closing Centres and losing business......listen to the employees on the front lines not the CEO's best buddies. Wake up Nestle because you are going to see a company keep going down. Come on Dana do something great stop with the same BS that your upper management and field management keeps giving you and your employees.

2. "life changing job"

Current Employee - Jenny Craig Consultant in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Jenny Craig Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- great team
    -flexible hours
    - meet amazing people

Cons

- working on holidays
    - not much

Advice to Management

give employees more holidays.