JetBlue - Employees DOOMED! | Glassdoor

"Employees DOOMED!"

Current Employee - I. . . .
Current Employee - I. . . .

Pros

If you like free flights then you are good to go.

Cons

Everything happens at the upper level - forgetting about the lower employees that are the company's spine. Pretty much look at it this way, if you want to advance then move out to another company. It was once a wonderful place to work but because of so many changes the company is doomed.

Advice to Management

Stop wasting so much money hiring new VP's and Directors and creating new positions that are relevant to what they are supposed to be and to the job. Focus on your own people once again and treat them and they deserved to be treated. No wonder many wonderful people left the company. Bring it back to where it was fun to work there and it will bring back the airline we once knew.

Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue

1. "Great place to work if a decent salary is not important"

Current Employee - IT Project Manager
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager

Pros

The flight benefits are among the best in the industry. The salaries tend to be below market, but the work life balance is good.

Cons

Working in Forest Hills, Queens is the worst location I have ever worked in. There isn't even a decent place to eat lunch. The senior management is indiferent, and is mostly interested in advancing their own career instaed of supporting their team,

Advice to Management

Let's support the crewmembers who are working hard, instaed of creating roadblocks, specially in IT.

2. "In-Flight Crew Member Candidate"

Current Employee - In Flight Crew Member
    Current Employee - In Flight Crew Member

I have been working at JetBlue full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Still in process for hire. However, I'm worried about the video interview, I was so nervous being my first experience doing so. Although I'm trying to stay positive, I don't think I've given the best of myself on that. I'm more of a face to face person, gives me more confidence. I don't know how they're going to evaluate my video interview but I hope they give me the opportunity to make it to the blue review. I'm very interested in working for this company.

Cons

My only con is the video interview, it doesn't always give you the opportunity to be the best if you.

Advice to Management

Just take in consideration the fact that some candidates don't feel confident or comfortable with the idea of making a video by themselves, instead it should be a live interview and the face to face. However, the process has been so smooth and fast that shows me the company is very consistent and competitive and stays on top of things. I would LOVE to still be considered and provide me with the opportunity of a face to face interview. I'm sure I can aim it. I'm well qualified and also follow the company's core values through my everyday life.