JetBlue - I had an awesome time working at JetBlue, they really follow through with their values. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

"I had an awesome time working at JetBlue, they really follow through with their values."

Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Queens Village, NY
Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Queens Village, NY

I worked at JetBlue as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of perks, great team, and awesome company culture. As an intern I was able to fly for free and extend that benefit to my parents and a friend or significant other. The team really tried to integrate me in the meetings and have me meet everyone and learn about their job duties. I especially enjoyed attending the meeting which were not boring at all and full of information.

Cons

It doesn't seem like there are many openings or room for advancement. I would have like to be offered a position after the internship but that seemed like a dream. Many interns continued to be interns because there aren't openings. When you are an intern it seems as though the opportunity is there to join the company but in reality there isn't.

Advice to Management

Management was great, I just think they should be a bit more approachable.

Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue

1. "Intern"

Pros

Great internship, ability to work on real projects that impact the product, ability to speak with the CEO, travel benefits, Great internship, ability to work on real projects that impact the product, ability to speak with the CEO, travel benefits, Great internship, ability to work on real projects that impact the product, ability to speak with the CEO, travel benefits,

Cons

Low pay in NYC, unable to see future growth within the company after the internship, and some people try to hard to be "jetBlue", Low pay in NYC, unable to see future growth within the company after the internship, and some people try to hard to be "jetBlue", Low pay in NYC, unable to see future growth within the company after the internship, and some people try to hard to be "jetBlue"

Advice to Management

None

"good company"

Current Employee - Reservations Agent in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Reservations Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at JetBlue part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexability, ability to trade and get time off of work

Cons

You get in trouble if your late, hard to get points off of your record

Advice to Management

Better pay please as well as less ways to earn points, not more